Backhaul networking, what are you using?

I've been asked by some colleagues at Motorola to find out what our customers are using to connect their MOTOTRBO sites via IP. So far, I've got a number of useful responses but I thought I would open the survey to my Blog-readers.

If you would like to take the survey, you'll find it at http://bit.ly/bh-surv-ext. Please fell free to pass this survey link on to your colleagues and friends.

I am mainly interested in getting feedback from customers in Europe (which includes Russia and Central Asia) and Africa. If you are outside this region, please feel free to submit your answers and select "other" as your country.

Idstein, Germany. My adopted home town.





Just so you know: The survey is an official Motorola activity. This Blog and YouTube channel remains my personal project and therefore the postings on this site, are my own and do not necessarily represent the positions, strategies, or opinions of my employer, Motorola Solutions.
Powered by Blogger.